Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Baby in the home!

Yes, It has been a LONG time since I have written anything here. No, we did not fall off the face of the earth. We have a new baby in the house! Our newest little guy is about 6 weeks old now. We are doing great and the big boys love the little guy pretty well I think. We are getting back into the swing of things and trying to keep up with the never ending laundry and dishes. Daddy put in a dishwasher for us around Christmas as he had the forsight to see how busy we would be with 3 boys 3 and under. THANK YOU! I am so glad we have some of these machines in the house.. I dont know just what I would do without the washing machine and dishwasher.. for that matter the drier either. I normally hang clothes outside to dry this time of year but this year I havn't been able to quite fit that into an already packed day. Maybe later this summer? Or next year? Well, I guess we will have to see how it goes. For now we are just enjoying the new one.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment